You’re it! =P
It seems to me that it’s time for more blog-tag! 😉 I searched for weeks on end… okay maybe only an hour, to find some nosy questions to ask myself. Why am I asking myself nosy questions? Because once you see them, you’re gonna have to post them on your blog and ask yourself said questions. And I find these questions very enlightening. 😉
Now that you understand how this game of blog-tag works, here are the questions. 😀
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Hmmm… *tilts head* I should probably take a shower.
2. How much cash do you have in your wallet right now?
About $250. Which will soon be depleted when I reimburse my parents for my plane ticket. 😉
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
Core? I’m so easily distracted to the core that I’m working on blog tag when I should be practicing TKD and getting ready to fly out tomorrow…? 😉
4. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
*checks cell* I don’t know actually. O.o It says “[No Name]” =P
5. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
House M.D (Adapted from Teardrop by Massive Attack)
6. What are you wearing right now?
A Tshirt and capris. Yes, I know. I’m so incredibly fashion conscious… Not.
7. Which is your favorite time of the day, are you a morning person or a night person?
I’m a night owl to the core! Oh wait… there’s that word ‘core’ again…
8. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently own.
CONVERSE!! 😀 😀 😀
9. Which is the most funniest prank played on you or played by you?
I got a friend of mine to call her crush and say ‘I Love You’ with peanut butter in her mouth. That was loads of fun. }:)
10. Which is the one television character that you simply adore?
Shawn Spencer from Psych. 😀
11. What does your watch look like?
I wouldn’t know. I don’t have a watch. Want to know what my cell phone looks like?
12. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Trying to go to sleep. Didn’t quite succeed. 😉
13. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
An SMS tweet update from itunesluvr. And yes, I’m a Twitter…er. Or maybe Twit Face. (There. You happy, Max?) 😉
14. What’s a word that you say a lot?
Awesome. Or maybe ‘Kewl’ 😉
15. Which is your favorite genre of movies ?
16. Last furry thing you touched?
Snickers, my adorable dog with superpowers. 😉
17. Favorite age you have been so far?
7 was pretty good. 12 wasn’t so bad either…
18. What was the last thing you said to someone?
“I don’t know why my iPod isn’t syncing!” -to my mom. 🙂
19.The last song you listened to?
*glances down at iPod in lap* You Raise Me Up, by Josh Groban. 😀
20. Has reading a book ever changed your life? Which one and why, if yes?
Captivating by John and Stasi Eldredge. And Wild at Heart by John Eldredge. They redefined how I saw myself, the people around me, and how I view God and His design. I heartily recommend you read both of them. 😀 😀 😀
21. Are you jealous of anyone?
Hmmm… maybe… sorta…. I don’t like being jealous of people. Bad things happen.
22. Is anyone jealous of you?
I highly doubt it. And if so, I hope they stop being jealous. There’s no reason to be. Isa just a normal person. Who likes talking like Jar-Jar. 😉
23. Name three things that you have on you at all times.
My promise ring, my cellphone, and my iPod. 😀
24. What’s your favorite town/city?
I’m not sure. I’ll let you know when I get there. 😉
25. What song always makes you happy when you listen to it?
Hushabye Mountain from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. It was one of my favorite movies as a kid (Dick Van Dyke reminds me a little of my dad for some reason) and I remember listening to that song when I would hang out with my childhood best friend. 🙂
26. What is on your mousepad?
The Christian Writer’s Guild.
27. What was the last thing you ate?
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE FUDGE CAKE!! Can you tell? 😉
28. Did you get enough sleep last night?
Ha! Probably not. The curse of the night owl…
29.What is your current desktop picture?
And last, but not least….
30. Have you been burnt by love?
*fidgets* Umm… yeah. Sigh.
Well there you have it. Blog tag. “Multiply and fill the blogging earth and subdue it!” 😉