To boldly go…
It has been said that you can tell a lot about a person by what they have on their bookshelf. This is very true. But I also believe that you can tell a lot about a person by what’s on their movie shelf. Or, for the case of this post, my TV show shelf.
1. Leverage- Season 1.
2. Psych- Seasons 1-3.
3. Monk- Seasons 1-7.
4. Stargate SG-1- Complete Series. (10 seasons)
5. Stargate Atlantis- Complete Series. (5 seasons)
6. Burn Notice- Seasons 1&2. (AWESOME show! :D)
7. Banacek- Season 1. (Kudos to anybody who knows what this show is!)
8. Early Edition- Season 1.
9. Northern Exposure- Season 1.
10. Macgyver- Season 1.
11. Hart to Hart- Season 1. (Again, kudos to anyone who knows what this show is too. 😉 )
12. Eureka- Seasons 1&2.
13. Firefly- Complete Series. (1 season)
14. Beauty and the Beast- Complete Series. (3 seasons) For all you Terminator fans out there, this is what Linda Hamilton did after she played Sarah Connor in the first Terminator.
15. Remington Steele- Complete Series. (5 seasons) Pierce Brosnan at his best! I have yet to find something else Stephenie Zimbalist has been in… Here’s a small piece of trivia for you: Efrem Zimbalist Jr, Stephenie Zimbalist’s father, is a Christian! Yaay! 😀
16. In Plain Sight- Season 1.
… and last but not least!
17. Christy- Season 1. 🙂
So… what can you tell about me from this list? Come on, speak up now. I want to know what you think. 😀 And if you don’t know one of the shows on this list, then I suggest you discover the magic of Google. Or Hulu. I would heartily recommend you add every show on this list to your repertoire. 😉
Until we meet again.