Everyone needs a good laugh. :)
I found this in my documents folder while I was writing. 😀
The Wisdom of Larry the Cable Guy
1. A day without sunshine is like night.
2. On the other hand, you have different fingers.
3. 42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.
4. 99 percent of lawyers give the rest a bad name.
5. Remember, half the people you know are below average.
6. He who laughs last, thinks slowest. 😀 😀 😀
7. Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.
8. The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese in the trap.
9. Support bacteria. There the only culture some people have.
10. A clear conscience is usually the sign of bad memory.
11. Change is inevitable, except from vending machines.
12. If you think nobody cares, try missing a couple of payments.
13. How many of you believe in psycho-kenesis? Raise my hand.
14. OK, so whats the speed of dark?
15. When everything is coming your way, you’re in the wrong lane.
16. Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now. (My personal philosophy for life ;))
17. How much deeper would the ocean be without sponges?
18. Eagles may soar, but weasels don’t get sucked into jet engines.
19. What happens if you get scared half to death, twice?
20. Why do psychics have to ask for your name?
21. Inside every older person is a younger person wondering, “What the heck happened?”
22. Light travels faster than sound. That’s why people appear bright until you hear them speak.