Since I like lists… ;)
I don’t know necessarily why I want to write down this list, but I thought it was entertaining to do, and a friend of mine had just recently done a list of some sort, so I thought I would join in on all the fun. 😉 Once you read this list, you have to go make a similar list of your own on your own blog of whatever the heck you have. 😀
15 weird, strange, crazy, random, funny, things about ME!
1. I always, without a doubt, go up stairs 2 at a time. Always (while counting in Korean. Ha! Beat that!).
2. I check various emails and blogs like 30 times a day. (Kinda sad, but me and my guidance counselor are working on it. 😉 lol jk.)
3. I always put ‘lol’ or ‘rofl’ at the beginning of my texts or IMs. (I see this more as a sign that I’m a happy, optimistic, bubbly, sunshiney person, but I figured I should put it on the list. ;))
4. I’m a sucker for piano, violin, and flute. Preferably together. 😀
5. I count to 20 in Korean while washing my hands. (Yes, I like counting in Korean ;))
6. If you hadn’t noticed yet, I really like :)s. For the same reason I like ‘lol’ and ‘rofl’. 😀
7. I always watch everything with captions on. This is really annoying for those who have the unfortunate privilege of watching something with me.
8. I talk to myself. Incessantly. Seriously, my mom will come in and ask if I’m on the phone with someone. Part of it is that I think out loud. I see it as a sign of an active imagination. And compensation for being an only child. 😉 (This is REALLY annoying for whoever happens to be watching TV or a movie with me. It seriously gets on their nerves. ) I heard somewhere that talking to yourself is a sign of healthy mental acuity. 😀 😀 😀
9. I have a strange obsession with layered tank tops. And scarves. 😉
10. If there’s nothing on USA or SciFi, I’ll usually flip over to…. Discovery Health. I really watching watching Mystery Diagnosis, believe it or not. 😉
11. I have a strange obsession with stepping on pine cones.
12. I love the smell of White-Out, gasoline, and dry erase markers.
13. I pace when I brush my teeth, braid my hair, or talk on the phone.
14. I tap my pencil on the back of my neck when I’m concentrating.
… and last, but not least!
15. I can’t juggle. At all.
So there you have it. A small glimpse into the mysterious world of me. 😉